5 Tips for Elegant Holiday Entertaining
- 1. Plan out the menu atleast one week in advance and pick up necessary food items early.
- 2. Take a headcount of how many guests you will have and provide placecards at the table for a five-star dining experience.
- 3. Create a separate eating area for having cocktails and appetizers in another room other than the dining table so you don’t have to clean up before dinner.
- 4. Place condiments in special occasion serving pieces like gravy boats, butter dishes, and salt & pepper shakers – guests will feel like they're at a five-star restaurant.
- 5. Send guests home with leftovers in tin foil takeaway containers so they can remember how good your food was!.