Solar lighting is a staple for any landscaping. It provides a lovely display both day and night. Our extensive collection of lighting includes something for everyone. We’ve got something in every shape and size. Whether you’re looking for practical or whacky and whimsical, chances are that we’ve got the right options for you!
We love this type of landscape illumination because of its versatility. They look great during the day and even better at when lit at night. So, pick up a few of your favorites and create a beautiful nighttime show in your garden!
Tips and ideas for solar lights:
- 1. Place solar lights along a pathway to guide you at night.
- 2. Place solar lights throughout your flower beds to create great display even after the sun goes down.
- 3. Place solar lights in hanging flower baskets. With the cordless convenience of solar powered lights, you can place them high or low.
- 4. Use our solar powered string lights to illuminate your favorite bushes or trees.
- 5. Always be sure that your solar lights solar panel gets plenty of sunlight.
Got a cute or clever idea for a solar powered light? Email us or visit us on Facebook to share, we’d love to hear from you!